Tuesday 22 October 2013

Lebanon

Middle East-Lebanon-Byblos The coastal town of Byblos north of Beirut. A World Heritage site, but not as exciting as Baalbeck. 

A large stamp with a large postmark. !! 

Middle East-Lebanon-Beit Eddine  This was the summer palace of the President of Lebanon. Long before that, it was the Emir's residence. Really enjoyed this visit. 

Lebanon must love large stamps.. The former Prime Minister of the Republic Hariri . 

Middle East-Lebanon-Tyre  This World Heritage Site right in the south of Lebanon is beside the border with Israel. So lots of security in this area when I visited. At this stage I had seen too many similar sights and they all started to look the same.. lol. 

My final stop in Lebanon . 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont really like this country as a vacation place. It's boring.
    Cheap Tickets
    Discount Tickets

    ReplyDelete