Sunday 29 December 2013

`Alberta and British Colombia - Canada

North America-Canada-Jasper   What a wonderful sight this going through the Rockies . The train is the ideal way to see this wilderness. Pure joy. The weather was great and so much to see . On the train there is a carriage with a glass roof so you can really get a crystal clear view. The National Park in Jasper is a World Heritage Site.

At this stop had a few hours to walk around Jasper. So decided to take time out and have lunch here. They give you a time to get back on the train.When I got back on the train , it had only gone out about 10 minutes when it stopped. Someone had missed the train. So the train stopped and the passenger got on. In Canada there seems to be so many different postmarks types. Here we have a circular cancellation. 

North America-Canada-Vancouver  I arrived in Vancouver to be met by my friends in Canada. One of them is the most widely travelled Canadian , who lives in Canada. We have shared a cabin on some of our Antarctic trips. His wife does not like ships.. !! Vancouver is such a nice city and I was told you could swim in the morning and ski in the afternoon. 

What a unusual cancellation here with strikes and laser. So at least my last postcard in this Canadian trip has a cancellation. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete