Wednesday 22 January 2014

Chile

South America-Chile-Santiago  This was my second visit to Chile and Santiago. I had been in 2002 and  spend 3 weeks visiting all over Chile. So this time it was really a stopover on the way home from Easter Island. I did go up to the park that you can see a good view of the city. The guests I was with had a poor experience in the hotel we stayed . We went for dinner and they sent it back 3 times as it was so badly cooked and prepared. I just remember reading the review that was then written on trip advisor and it was like something out of Fawlty Towers the TV programme. Still I have a fondness for Chile and plan to go back to visit . 

This card was mailed at the Airport as I left. It was a Sunday and the Post  offices were closed . 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you do swaps? I'm Chilean :)

    You can see what I have here:
    http://ripituc.blogspot.cl/2015/11/chilean-postcards-for-swap-november-2015.html

    My address:
    Ramon Rivera
    CAS 171, Correo 29
    7509002 Providencia
    Santiago
    CHILE

    By the way, if you are at Postcrossing.com, I'm user RiveraNotario.

    Saludos,

    Ramón

    ReplyDelete

  2. What is electronic Indian Visa (India e-Visa)?
    Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type. All foreign travellers are required to hold an India eVisa (India Visa Online application process) or a regular/paper Visa prior to entry into the country as per Indian Government Immigration Authorities.
    for more info visit: india tourist visa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to talk about it; it's something I was very excited to know about. In the Computer Vision software. We provide image analysis software for a variety of businesses by combining deep learning and computer vision. If you want to take advantage of this service, go and check out the page.

    ReplyDelete