Sunday 30 March 2014

Holyroodhouse Palace- Edinburgh

Europe-United Kingdom-Scotland-Edinburgh   I had always wanted to visit Holyroodhouse Palace, but never managed it until this trip. It is the official residence of the British monarchy when in Scotland. It is not often I have a postcard of the inside of a building and this is the Royal Dining Room. Edinburgh is a fun place to visit and a  beautiful city. 

As I said earlier, it is not easy to get a clear postmark in Scotland . Here you see a typical postmark I have found on my travels there. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete