Wednesday 18 June 2014

Tampa and Orlando-USA

North America-United States of America-Florida-Tampa   It is my first time to post a Magnet online. But this was the only way I could get a postcard on the ship also a magnet. This is the Carnival Legend . Finishing up in Tampa . 

This card is quite heavy for the mail man, but delighted to have it. I dare say not many people actually use them as postcards. 

North America-United States of America-Florida-Orlando  I rented a car and went from Tampa to Orlando for a few days. It is over 20 years since I had been here so interesting to see the changes . Went to Disney World , but not up to as much as I was when younger. Here is a 3 D type card . Very colourful. There is no longer a post office in Disney , just a regular mail box.

Some colourful stamps with a Orlando postmark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment