Wednesday 30 July 2014

Barcelona and Tarragona

Europe-Spain-Barcelona One of my favourite cities. On this occasion visited the Picasso museum. This is one of Pablo Picasso's famous works "Margot"

I put this Miniature sheet on the back featuring the Cathedral in Barcelona. Not often one sees a Miniature sheet on a postcard.  I got this sheet in the Philatelic Section at the main Post office . 

Europe-Spain-Tarragona  I had planned to visit this area many times so at last I got here. It is a train ride down from Barcelona. Here you see the wonderful World Heritage Site of Tarragona which is a Roman Amphitheatre. 

I had a nice selection of stamps to use. In Spain most Post offices just issue labels, just like Ireland. A nice touch on the card is the stops on the train down from Barcelona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment