Tuesday 15 July 2014

Caracas Venezuela

South America-Venezuela-Caracas  I got a good deal on a flight and went to Caracas for the weekend. I knew a friend down there who took me around as it was considered to be unsafe for tourists. So I limited my travels to main areas. In saying that Caracas felt lively and busy. I did take the ride up to the top on the cable car as per this postcard. Changing money is a nightmare here with many exchange rates. If you paid the government exchange rates you would find a Burger at the airport to be about 15 USD. !! Currently not a easy country to visit as a tourist. 

Venezuela must have one if not the worst postal service in the world. This postcard took 10 months to get back to me. In fact I sent 4 postcards from different locations and this is the only one that made it home. I had a friend who send me a card a few years ago and the card took over one year !! Finding a post office was not easy . My local friend did not even know where to go as the main  post office was closed for renovation. So I did find one which was not busy. I had a long chat with the postal official and maybe that helped find my card home. I was told that no one uses the Post office, if you need to send something must be DHL. 

2 comments:

  1. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i
    never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one
    day i discovered a hacking guy called MR frank. He is really good at
    what he is doing. Back to the point, i inquired about The Blank ATM
    Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a
    card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and
    can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was
    shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked
    for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. praying and
    hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful
    i withdraw nor less than $2,000 every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich and famous in my society, if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there email address : (fj17544@gmail.com) or whatsapp number:+393512941039

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    contact us today and get the best lending service
    personal cash business cash just email us below
    Contact Us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete