Thursday 11 May 2017

Colombo - Sri Lanka

Asia-Sri Lanka-Colombo I could not find a postcard showing a part of Colombo. So we have flowers instead. I have to say the city is one that I did not find too enticing. But on the other hand Sri Lanka has so much to offer that it is not a concern. 

I did pay a visit to the Philatelic Bureau in Colombo. It is one of the best I have visited. Full selection of stamps . The staff were very helpful and interested in what they were doing. At least I was able to select my stamps. 

Asia-Sri Lanka-Colombo I am a great tea drinker. I really drink very weak tea and in Sri Lanka was drinking this brand when there. There is a lovely tea shop by this brand in the city centre. I enjoyed the service and selection and delighted to find this free postcard when there. 

I posted this card at the airport , where I had my last cup of tea. The Postmark is not Colombo it is Katunayak which is where the airport is 

No comments:

Post a Comment